Best Buys

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Spaghetti Aglio E Olio : Recipe



Its a lazy weekend in bed, woke up late and have to make a meal for one to satiate my  growling tummy.
I am very lazy and still want yummy food ( story always ).
so whipping up some classic Aglio E Olio spaghetti.
Its a 5 ingredients dish very simple and easy.

All you need
Olive oil
Spaghetti boiled (according to package instructions)
Garlic sliced
Parsley finely chopped ( I used coriander )
Parmesan grated ( I used cheddar mozzarella mixture instead )
apart from this I have sprinkled some salt, fresh ground pepper, chilli flakes and used some black tinned olives and sun dried tomatoes that I had in my fridge.

Lets get started.
Heat oil in a pan on low heat add the breadth wise diced garlic and let the oil infuse it all on a very low flame till golden brown, add chilli flakes and let it be for a minute. switch off the heat.
Add all other ingredients and mix nicely and its readdddy..
Total Yumzaa.
Check the video above to see exactly how I made it.

Enjoy it with a Glass of wine with some lovely movie/music.



Let me know how it was.
until then this is me signing off.........

xoxo
Bhakti

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like