Best Buys

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Romantiscizing in Blue

As my Instagram family must be knowing and would have seen my insta story and posts it was our wedding anniversary.
I am super Romantic and small loving gestures and little nothings sweep me off my feet.
A perfect fairy tale in everyday life is what keeps me going.
So in the same pursue we set off on our anniversary to chase my fairy tale dreams as  always.
With my prince charming by my side we embarked on our journey through mountains and valleys, through forests and trails.
We both are spontaneous people and love to go with the flow without any guidelines or time and this again like last year Wine trip was an unplanned spur of the moment decision. Which we really enjoyed.
So our Journey took us through winding roads

Straight to the magical Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar. This is such a gorgeous property. Its like an Old Victorian villa in the woods. Set in the forests you can just be mesmerised by mountains peaking from all sides and cool winds enveloping you being filtered by the tall trees carrying the fragrance of forest mist.
I could just sit here all day not doing anything but taking in the views.

For me romance means twirling in gowns, flowy drapes and rich hues.
I love maxi dresses and I think nothing is more romantic than twirling in them.
The colour royal blue is one of my favourites somehow I romanticize it - think Santorini ,,,, That's what blue dreams are made up of.
















so here am I twirling and musing in blue...

Outfit Details

Blue maxi dress- courtesy Limeroad
Earrings- H & M
Neckpiece - Lifestyle
Footwear - Footin

Don't forget to check out the video for the glimpses of us being us in the beautiful Le Meridien Mahabaleshwar.


Hope you like it....

Let me know.
Until we meet again...
xoxo
Bhakti

Half Price Sale
LIMEROAD



No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like