Best Buys

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Singapore Diaries - Chinatown Food Shopping and more





Chinatown in Singapore definitely ranks on my list of top things to do in Singapore.
One of the best Chinatown I have been to. This place oozes of charm in every way. Be it Buddhist or Indian temples, food, shopping, spa and more. 

Extremely easy to reach by Mrt, which drops you in the heart of Chinatown food street and street shopping. 

Street shopping is one of the best over here and there are foot spas all over the place which act as the right place for the tired body and soul after a day of shopping. 

I am sharing everything you must do and more in the video below and our snippets of time spent here. 



Let me know if you like this video. Do share your thoughts I love reading them. 

Until next time.
Stay happy and cheerful !

Like, Comment, Share and subscribe, do spread the love !!

xoxo
Bhakti 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like