Best Buys

Monday, June 15, 2015

Blue Lotuss blooms ..

I am a complete gift lover girl. I love giving gifts and I love receiving them even more. The happiness is doubled when the gift is random, without some occasion or a surprise. Brings out the joy and I myself can't stop smiling for the entire week. Yes, truly such is a power of small random gifts. 
And when after a long tiring day of work you find yourself one such goodness, it's like an oasis to tired eyes in the desert. 

I returned home to this and my day was completely made, thanks to Blue Lotuss, 
A small new boutique in the heart of Koregaon park. 

The little store stocks on some amazing finds and affordable prices. The range starting from Rs 400 goes to Rs 2200. 
The owner is extremely sweet and goes to length to help you. 
I have been to the store and it impresses me with its creative window display enticing you to enter, the collection which consists of tops, tunics, dresses, kaftans, beach wear, sarongs etc doesn't disappoint you at all. 
Cherry on the cake being the offer of daily deal rack, they randomly select pieces from their collection for a hefty discount of 20% every day. 
And as if this wasn't awesome enough,
after your shopping, get yourself clicked by the Blue Lotuss wall with their logo and share this on Facebook or Instagram , tag them and voila - avail a discount of 10% 

am sure you are more than excited and enticed to get your hands on the goodies on offer with amazing prices and awesome deals. 
A look for every occasion, mix match, party like a rockstar or get holiday ready at Blue Lotuss.




Check my gift, a lovely Laser cut tunic. 



One can achieve so many looks with this darling, I decided to wear it for fun filled weekend brunch. 








So girls, head to Blue Lotuss  for all your shopping and varied looks. 

Blue Lotuss

Address: Shop No. 11, Princeton Flair, Lane 8, Koregaon Park, Pune 

 020 65009622


xoxo

Bhakti 


No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like