Best Buys

Monday, September 28, 2020

Face care with Kumkumadi Tailam Beauty oil & Aloevera Gel - Vasu HealthCare

Hey guys, dropping in to say a quick πŸ™‹πŸ»‍♀️ , I have been missing in action for a while on the blogging platform but those who follow me on Instagram and YouTube know that I have been busy trying out local, healthy stuff all this while especially since lock down and sharing it all. (Follow me on Instagram & YouTube to stay tuned πŸ”œ) 


I came across a jewel which needed to be talked about and Instagram wouldn’t have done justice with a short write up in 1 post. 

So here we go. 

With my search for good local products ( I am a strong believer and supporter for Vocal For Local ) for -health care, skin care (these two are so important, especially now in the covid period) I landed on the brand - Vasu HealthCare (Made In India) available in more than 40+ countries with 40 years of excellence. 

I tried these two gems. 


Vasu Facial Beauty Oil - With Kumkumadi Tailam


Bhakti diaries kumkumadi tailam


Face oils are a must to treat and keep the face rejuvenated and healthy. 

Kumkumadi Tailam is liquid gold, an elixir, the best kept ancient secret of southern India. 

An oil which is mainly made of kesar (saffron) hence the name Kum Kum. The oil itself has several Ayurvedic herbs and ingredients; it is supposed to be extremely beneficial for the face, imparting a young, healthy and radiant skin from within. It is known to reverse the effects of sun tan, remove scars, blemishes and uneven patches. 

Furthermore using Advanced Research and technology Vasu has incorporated this Ayurvedic Kumkumadi Tailam with other super ingredients like Avocado oil, Argan oil, Lavender oil, Rapeseed oil, Licorice, Rice Bran (no wonder I mentioned them as super ingredients πŸ’πŸ»‍♀️ right ) in optimised ratios to create and perfect an Age Revitalising Face Beauty Oil ( and other face care range) . 

It promises to overcome hyper pigmentation, age spots, blemishes and wrinkles and lend an inner glow to the face. In short maintains a youthful look by boosting collagen synthesis, improving skin elasticity and revitalising and nourishing the skin. 

Does it deliver ? 

Coming to the main part, does it stand true to its promises. 

I have been using this oil for a while. 

I have combination (dry and oily) sensitive acne prone skin. 

This oil didn’t break me out. In fact it does give a nice little glow. The oil is light weight  comparatively and easily absorbed. 

I require 2 drops for my entire face and neck and I am good to go. I apply this on a clean washed face at night. Massage it for a couple of minutes and let it be overnight (that shiny oily feel ). 

I do not pair it with any other product while using this. 

My skin looks rejuvenated, healthy and plum in the the morning. 

For the other claims of wrinkles, blemishes and youthful appearance- it will take time. As you know serums and face oils ( any face product) take time to work on your skin and the results to be seen. 

Especially Ayurveda, it’s clean and subtle on the skin, hence takes more time. 

I will definitely let you guys know how it performs after a month on Instagram (stay tuned). 

Right now I am enjoying the nice glow and a healthy skin. It definitely rejuvenated the face. 

The best thing is - it’s a clean natural product, Halal, not tested on animals, non gmo, no silicone or artificial fragrance. 

I like the Ayurvedic light fragrance it has. 

Priced at Rs 550 for 25 ml - a good budget face oil. 

You can buy it here

It does last long. 

The packaging is cute. It comes in a dark tinted glass bottle ( which saves it from the sun or harsh light, so the oil is not oxidised). It has a Cap as well as a dropper. I loved this product and everything about it. 

Give it a try but please do a patch test. Same products sometimes tend to work differently even on same skin type people. 


No makeup clean skin 


Coming to the next product. 


The good old trusted Aloe Vera Gel

Which is a saviour and multitasker forever. It’s uses are known to all and so is it’s miraculous healing properties. Every household has one Aloevera gel or the other at all given times. The best thing is it suits everyone mostly. 

So I am getting you this baby, it’s as good as can be. 



Aloe Vera gel for skin


I was first fascinated with its look itself. 

Isn’t it cute - shaped like an Aloevera leaf and I, hence gave it a try. 

Was I happy to do so, more than I expected I should say. 

Priced at Rs 180 for 120ml 

It claims to be made of 98.3% of Natural Aloevera. 

0% Parabens, Glycerin, colour, formaldehyde, Fragrance. 

Halal 

Not tested on Animals. 


I use it to soothe my skin after a sunny day out. 

I like to apply it if I break out to clear the skin as well as soothe it, it works well on itchy scalp/ heat boils. 

I leave it overnight on my hair before washing them - or even for a couple of hours to get soft silky hair. 

There are so many uses of Aloevera gel, hair /face masks coupled with other ingredients, chapped lips, cuts /bruises. 

This one is a fuss free and lives up to the expectations. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ Do try. 

You can buy it here

You can also purchase it at the Vasu store 

                 


I am definitely trying more products from Vasu HealthCare after trying these ones, do let me know if there are other gems in this brand or other face oil or products you use which are amazing or which you would like me to review for you. 





Drop in your comments πŸ‘‡πŸΌ 

Until we meet again. 

Stay safe, stay happy!

xoxo

Bhakti 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like