Best Buys

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Pretty little things

Here's the first week of 2016 with little pretty things.

These pretty little things are happiness for me, make life worth living. 
Always finding happiness in small things and enjoying the little moments that come along, that's me in a nutshell. 
Celebrating life in every moment.


And I couldn't stop humming this song -





Gratitude for the year that went and memories it gave and gratitude for the new year and new memories to make. Visited the temple with my family first thing on the new year to take blessing. So good for the soul. Calmness. 


Got a pretty little gift - don't you love these adorable chappals, I am head over heals, the colours are so vibrant and stunning. All the way from Pushkar. Couldn't stop beaming looking at them. 



Got myself these footsies for winter, nothing like cozy socks in beautiful colours to keep the toes nice and toasty. 



I was searching for this since a long time, finally laid my hands on the perfect wide belt. Got it from Globus at a bargain price . Happy puppy dance ☺️🐶❤️. 




First meal of 2016 with hubby was that of Kolhapuri Thali. It's definitely one of my most favorite meals, look at the fiery Colors of the rassa (gravies). The pleasant and creamy pandhra rassa (white stew), I never can have enough of it. Washed it all down with a tall glass of sol kadhi ( native drink of kolhapur ) Authentic meal which satisfied my tastebuds and soul. 

   
Lastly, these gorgeous piece of silver earrings, I love silver jewellery and love to collect them. 
These earrings with the birds and the nest are certainly a unique design. These were a gift. Definitely, it was love at the first sight. 

So overall the first week of 2016 has started with aplomb and I am already loving it. 

How did your New year start? 

xoxo
Bhakti 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like