Best Buys

Sunday, February 12, 2017

PINK Valentines - Valentines Day Outfit Ideas

Valentines Day is just around the corner. I believe in celebrating Love every moment however I still Love to put my heart on my sleeve for Valentines Day - Love is in the air ... and how can one not be enchanted By it.
Small special gestures, feeling magical and loved is an ordeal and looking pretty is equally important isn't it.
Love is Red and Red is Love however Pink is magical, fluttery, dreamy and mystical, romantic and yet not overpowering .. Now you all know I am a complete Pink girl, so here is a pink parade of my valentines just for you.









Finally with my Valentine.
❤❤❤
Keeping it minimal and simple.
Rings- Marks and Spencers
Watch - Tommy
Earring- Thailand Market
Shoes- Limeroad
Shirt - Stalk Buy Love
Pants- Zara
 '

This is another pretty Pink valentines look you can do for valentines from my earlier post, just change the clutch.

Hope you liked the post.
Do share your Valentines looks with me. 
Spread the Love.. 
Happy Valentines Day!! 😍

xoxo
Bhakti 

1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete

you might also like