Best Buys

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Valentine shopping with Jabong.com

Valentine day is around the corner, and yes this special day Is all about showing someone special  how very special they are. The best way to do that is by looking your best for that someone and of course an unique gift. No wonder it's raining sales all over the malls with special prices and attractive offers but it also includes never ending lines for billing, as well as no return policy on sale things, over crowded malls.. Urghhhh ,, does everything nice has to have something bad? Not necessarily. Online shopping is the answer to all these worries. There is a vast segment of online shopping sites available, but my search ended at Jabong.com.
Jabong.com left me spell bound with its amazing offers, easy shopping policies, fast deliveries, vast variety. It's a true shoppers delight. It's a one stop shop for all your needs. Check out more interesting information on Jabong fashion website.

Jabong

After actually greedily scanning the site I could not stop myself and bought an amazing Maybelline haul, what with all the amazing offers going on.
The payment procedure is super easy and quick.
The same was confirmed by an instant mail and msg.

I received the delivery within a day. The delivery guy called up to make sure I was at home. The products were neatly packed in bubble wrap.
The after sale service was good too I was asked whether I was happy with what I received inside my parcel and whether the order was correct via a mail.




This is my Maybelline haul all for just Rs 500 thanks to their awesome offers and deals.


I just cant do without these little angel baby lips, they are so awesome I readily swear by them, and my best friend and must have the colossal kajal for jet black eyes. Some bright color for my nails and a little bottle of eyeliner.

I love these maybelline products, they are my favorite and so needed to replenish them for the valentine day. So a small valentine gift to myself or should I say a valentine gift for me from jabong :)

Their return policy is also fair enough though they do not accept return on certain products which are readily replaced by other sites.

But in all I was happy with the overall service and shopping with Jabong, my experience was good enough to take another dive in the vast ocean of shopping yet again and again.

After this maybelline haul now I am eyeing the Lakme products,
especially these ones here.

Lakme Perfect Rad Intense Whitening Face Wash Online Shopping StoreLakme Absolute Plump and Shine Crimson Lip Shine Online Shopping StoreLakme Sheer Stain Lip Gloss 61 Online Shopping StoreLakme 9 To 5 Matte Lip Care R1 Red Coat Online Shopping StoreLakme Absolute Gloss Stylist  Berry Cherry Online Shopping StoreLakme Clean Up Fresh Fairness Face Mask 50 Gms Online Shopping StoreLakme Absolute Forever Silk Eyeliner- Blacklast Online Shopping Store

Lakme Perfect Rad Intense Whitening Face Wash
Lakme Absolute Plump and Shine Crimson Lip Shine
Lakme Sheer Stain Lip Gloss 61
Lakme 9 To 5 Matte Lip Care R1 Red Coat
Lakme Absolute Gloss Stylist  Berry Cherry
Lakme clean up fairness face mask
Lakme absolute silk eyeliner


-- very soon indeed :)

I feel it is so easy to pamper your loved one and buy a valentine gift online, absolutely hassle free and from the comfort of your house in your pajamas while watching your favorite movie. I love this idea.

Mine over now turn to make my hubby happy with a cute valentine gift. I believe that a valentine gift need not be extravagant but a special one to that one person , it can indeed be anything ..

These are some gifts I have chosen for hubby dear from Jabong's special valentine offer to make him feel always loved and cherished.

Skullcandy S5Lwfy-222 Lowrider Brown Wired Headset  Online Shopping Store
skull candy headset here He so loves music and loves it even more when its really loud. All men love their gadgets, now don't they ?

Waterman Hemisphere  Dlx Metal  Ct Ball Pen Online Shopping Store
Waterman Hemisphere metal ball pen here , to remind him of me every time he uses it even at work.


Puma black jacket here . I just loved this jacket and I know he will love it too.

Gadgets/ gadget accessories, favorite music, wallets, personalized stuff, jackets, perfumes, leather goods, outdoor stuff and sports stuff make perfect gifts for guys.


And these are some gift I would love to receive this valentine, I hope hubby dear is listening. (he can order It leisurely from his mobile phone too, all he has to do is just visit Jabong valentine offer for her)

Johareez Brown Stud Online Shopping Storehere Hi Look Pendent Short Necklace Online Shopping Storehere accessories any girl loves them.

      hamper   Boucheron Jaipur Bracelet Edp 100Ml Online Shopping Store perfume gift hampers, perfumes chocolates and flowers are perfect romantic gifts for women.


Wow, my valentine shopping was super easy and super fun all thanks to Jabong.
You can stay updated with the deals and offers and everything about Jabong by

Joining them at
Facebook Twitter Google+ Fashion & Trends


Happy Shopping !!

xoxo
Bhakti



No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like