Best Buys

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Goa Diaries - Lookbook


Finally ending this summer's Goa Diaries series with a look book finale. Trumpets...
When in Goa my style is completely boho. I love the complete boho hippie feel of Goa.
Light fabrics in bright colours and comfort is the key to my Goa fashion.
The mood is wild and care free.
I love to layer the looks and wear loads of bangles, bracelets and rings.
The make up is bare minimum - loads of sunscreen, kohl and lip balms.
I do carry a couple of bright lip shades and eye liner for the nights.
I am sorted- simple looks.
Have a peek.






















Swimwear















I am hope you like the bare looks and minimal style.
Let me know your thoughts on the same in comments.
Also do share your vacation / beach style with me, I would really love to hear.
Do follow the YouTube channel and subscribe.


Until we meet again.
Stay happy and cheerful !!

xoxo
Bhakti




https://linksredirect.com/?pub_id=2731CL2612&url=http%3A//www.airtel.in/










No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like