Best Buys

Friday, May 1, 2015

Fake it or Shake it...


I don't understand those who keep complaining and cribbing about people and then mingling with the same with such gusto and enthusiasm as if they are best of friends.
I do not say one should go name calling and be rude to people if you do not like them. 
In every person there are qualities that you don't like, which you need to live with and compromise if you like the person.
But to completely dislike a person and fake a relationship(shrugs).... 
Guess, I am someone, who calls a spade a spade. If I dislike someone really bad and can't get along with that person, I will just maintain my distance and be cordial. I can neither have fake friends nor fake relationships, I can't be two faced at any cost. 
I feel life is too special and important and short to live in such negativity. I like to surround myself with people I like and who like me. 


Something I wore for a event launch - 












Dress - Globus 
You can buy a similar black dress here 
Necklace - Globus similar here 
Clutch - Globus here 
Shoes - Catwalk similar   here 

xoxo
Bhakti 

you might also like