A little late, but the idea just struck and i said what the hell, make hay while the sun shines, and hey you never know when we require what.........
and according to me ,,, ANYTIME IS THE RIGHT TIME... soooo
Cover ups, whether for the pool or the beach ,, whether just for fashion or comfort, for protection against the sun or to hide the little fat,for modesty or for wearing a bikini under a cover up for lunch so you could head for a dip later,whatever be the reason right cover ups surely take a look to a different high all together.
I being on the plumper side feel more confident in a cover up when not in water. And as it was the summer season, i put in all my ideas of cover ups to use by the pool as well as on the beach, so thought of sharing my ideas for cover ups with you.
so here we go ...
Lets cover up stylishly ..
- Sarong- lets start with our old favourite which can be worn in a number of ways, let your imagination take you wild.
- Hot shorts- shorts worn over bikini, tada,, you are ready for the game of beach volleyball, football, para sailing,or any other sport you want.. looks chic.. you can buy them the way you like .
- Maxis- great for more cover up. looks awesome and comfortable while lounging around the pool.
- Romper- cute and sweet look, head for lunch with friends and then for a swim.
- Tunic or Indian kurti- hey you ready for the stroll on the beach or reading a book on the sand in style
- boyfriend shirt- for that messy casual look
- Skirt- go Hawaiian style with a skirt ..
- mini dress/ sun dress- apt for shopping on the beach shops
- Go sheer tunic or dress- nothing more sexy , show some hide some ;p
Remember to keep the look casual and minimal, with flip flops, hat, sun glares as basics
look for fabrics which you can throw over damp swim suits and are light weight , you don't want to end up looking like a wet blob, trust me ..
cover up stylishly and soak up the sun ......