Best Buys

Sunday, June 17, 2012

journey to my quest ...

As i lay in my bed , Thanking God for yet another beautiful day, being blessed with a wonderful family, love, friends, life,health , happiness but i still ask myself - What is the big picture? What role do I play in this World? How do I achieve my destiny and what is it? Where do i go from here? What path has God chosen for me and how do i follow it? How do i return to life and What ?
What is my goal? How do i give back to the world and what is my true calling? I being a nocturnal animal , stayed wide awake in the wee hours of morning and the answers still evade.Answers to the ill formed questions in my mind. Answers to the words and worlds which keep jumbling in my thoughts and forming rough sketches all the time. .........
What is my quest and how do i achieve it ? From here , where?
To satiate my innermost desire to attain justice for what i was born, to realise my calling, ...
But the thirst still remains unquenched like the desert waiting for the first shower of rains.
That pit in the deep of my stomach is untraceable though very much throbbing.,,,,
I am speechless, cant get words to describe it aptly but my mind is racing with different restless thoughts.
The journey to self satisfaction and self realisation continues.................
Journey is very important than the destination itself as it makes the destination achievable ,,, the victory oh sooo sweet..
Before the destination is the journey , always the journey,, its more beautiful,, shows you new wonderful things, it introduces you to the things you never thought existed.. it brings with it ,, new discoveries, you never thought would be possible. It leads ,,,,, to the destination ........
And after all isn't Life a beautiful journey,,, a journey which should be enjoyed, experienced ,cherished,lived fully, marvelled in .. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hmmmmmm ,,,


Untitled #19


You know what ... i like to go deeper in my brain,, deeper in the thoughts i paint....


I came across this read ,,,


and once i think something or set my eyes on something i am to anxious and restless to get there...


saw this book and what to read it ,, i guess it will help me to take my thoughts further ......


What Should I Do with My Life?: The True Story of People Who Answered the Ultimate QuestionIn What Should I Do with My Life? Po Bronson tells the inspirational true stories of people who have found the most meaningful answers to that great question. With humor, empathy, and insight, Bronson writes of remarkable individuals—from young to old, from those just starting out to those in a second career—who have overcome fear and confusion to find a larger truth about their lives and, in doing so, have been transformed by the experience. What Should I Do with My Life? struck a powerful, resonant chord on publication, causing a multitude of people to rethink their vocations and priorities and start on the path to finding their true place in the world. For this edition, Bronson has added nine new profiles, to further reflect the range and diversity of those who broke away from the chorus to learn the sound of their own voice


( review as read on Good reads )


I think it will be a fun read




What do you think?????


xoxo
Bhakti

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like