Best Buys

Saturday, January 20, 2018

The Charm Of The Irish Continues -Irish House Kp

When your favourite den comes in an all new avatar, larger than life - is their a reason to complain ? No, in fact I am rejoicing at the same with my favourite things and my new discovered loves.
Yes, I am exactly doing that. Being an Irish House loyalist since it came to town I am in love with its drinks which are hot on the dot always, the food is grub shrub perfect to go with the potent potions, so perfect in fact that you lick the plate clean and the dil does mange more.
The best thing about this place are their insane happy hours and their BOGO. Does one need more in this today's world ? Me - Not... I will happily take it all.
So when the swankier, larger, hippier, more happening and re invented Irish House came with its second outlet at the Nitesh Hub Kp I was just on seventh heaven.
You think I am exaggerating. Think not just watch.











Did I tell you, I love their classics - nachos, chicken popcorn, rings and their entire works so now they tempted me with the new menu and I lapped it all up and oh boy everything and I mean everything was A1 amazing.
Everything is a must try, I am not kidding guys.


Some smoke wisdom from me to you 😉
Rs 545 
Best whiskey cocktail I ever had hands down 😍
Whisky with cranberry infused tea topped with that rosemary smoke... that sweet smoky poison 😍 has my heart now... Btw their appetizers are uff yummm ma 
They have amazing offers in their happy hour.. Give a call and Check them out 


Crispy Sriracha Rigatoni
This was the only veg dish we carnivores had. I completely give in because I couldn't stop munching on these. Crispy crunchy crumb fried Rigatoni pasta which were filled with Sriracha cheese and served with creamy ranch. 


Meat and molten cheese ... in heaven ... yes please.
They sure can sausage right. Those moist flavourful sausages along with the grilled chicken bites dipped in that creamy 3 cheese sauce in the sourdough bread bowl ... one community eat which sure will end up with a fight for that one more bite. 😉
The Sourdough Fondue Bowl Rs 545 .


Headless Chicken platter Rs 995 
Is it called headless because you stop listening to your head and go after your heart to finish this platter in record speed and load on all those yummy calories. Well I did just that. I dont know why they named it headless but this platter is surely for a mighty heart with a big appetite. 
Whats not to love. We chased the last bit of crunchy chicken popcorn. Got down and dirty with the chicken wings and greedily lapped up the chicken tenders. 
Long live chicken love. 


Dog in a Pot Rs 375
To be honest wasn't sure till we ordered, still wasn't sure even after this beauty landed in all its glory. One bite and it changed it all. First, let me tell you Irish House takes its sausages very seriously. No matter what sausage I have had here I just couldn't resist. So silken smooth, soft and tasty. 
These were one of the best hot dogs I have had. That hulk green coloured pesto hot dog with smoked chicken sausage dipped in creamy spicy cheese sauce topped with those sweet fried crispy onions and a hint of fresh basil pesto. Just imagine that bite. 


Ghost Pepper Smoked Chicken Salad Rs 395
Lovely fresh crispy lettuce served with smoked chicken, boiled eggs, pickled cucumber, black beans, jalapenos, fresh carrot slivers all in a dressing of creamy ghost pepper. I almost forgot that lovely grilled corn .. quite some .. .


Moroccan Lamb Rs 645
I love my chicken no doubt but a well done lamb dish has my heart. 
This spicy grilled lamb rubbed with Moroccan spices was served with cracked wheat and honey glazed carrots. The combination went really well and healthy no. However this would be top notch if the lamb was a bit more tenderly cooked. Still the taste was really good. Quite impressed. 


Now would you take a minute to admire this gorgeous flat lay. This is sure going to be phenomenal. 


Devilish Chocolate Brownie Rs 275 
Sinful warm gooey chocolate walnut brownie = yum served with chilled vanilla ice cream = super yum 
Drizzled with hot chocolate sauce = Devilish
Love ❤



The Irish Riverdance Rs 575 
Standing ovation for what lies ahead. 
This my friends hands down wins it all in one go. 
This beer mug was loaded with gooey brownie, brownie crumble, vanilla ice cream, dark chocolate bites, chocolate truffles, chocolate coated cookies topped with caramel sauce and caramelized nuts, hold your heart - pour over some lager beer. 
And you have heaven on a spoon. Pure unadulterated sinful indulgence. This is my friends complete Foodgasm. 


A perfect Dual Chocolate Torte Rs 275 
A duet between dark and white chocolate resulting in a classic.


That was me at the new Irish house outlet. Had a lovely time with some amazing music and my favorites and loads of new favorites in this open cheerful airy Irish Pub. 
I am visiting more often. 
Oh on the last note do try their Terminator which is like a community drink to be enjoyed amongst 4 or more people. 
A big container filled to brim with their potent potion. TRY IT... 

12 Noon to 12 Midnight
Nitesh Hub Mall 37/4/2, North Main Road, Koregaon Park, Pune
020 67040597

Thanks a lot Svetlana for being an amazing host as usual and Irish house for all the suggestions and the lovely time and fantastic food and those killer drinks. 

xoxo
Bhakti 

P.s I was invited for the tasting however the views expressed are solely mine based on my experience for the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like