Best Buys

Friday, October 4, 2013

Randomness

Some Random Facts about me.

  1. I am a night owl.
  2. I cannot take attitude. I hate people with bad attitude.
  3. I love mango flavor in every form.
  4. I have a very good memory, I can remember long lost things which no one does. I am so proud of this fact and I keep boasting about this.( To annoy my Hubby dearest's )
  5. I am very short tempered.
  6. I am a wanderer.(vagabond by heart)
  7. I blog for the sheer love of it.
  8. I love to research.
  9. I am a very positive person.
  10. I am a dreamer. I keep dreaming about any and everything.
  11. I love all things unhealthy.(guilty pleasures)
We reached a random number 11. well suits the tittle. lol

Something I wore for a random date with my hubby dear ;p














xoxo
Bhakti

3 comments:

  1. Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired!
    Very useful information specifically the ultimate phase :) I
    handle such info much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a
    very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

    Feel free to surf to my site :: watch dogs demo download

    ReplyDelete

you might also like