Summer has already crept in, the temperature is soaring so what better way than cooling off the heat with a dip in the pool.Come summer and the swimming pools and the beaches are all crowded to the most. Everyone is chilling of the heat by hanging around the water.Swimming is the coolest thing to do literally no matter where you live.What does one need most when you talk about swimming? yes a swimsuit and not just any swimsuit.A swimsuit should be such which does justice to your body flatters your natural shape.
Lets look at different body shapes-
1- banana shape /boyish figure/ straight shape / tube shape
2-apple shape / inverted triangle
3-pear shape/ triangle
To know your body type stand in front of a full length mirror with only your undergarments on then look at yourself and decide your body shape with the help of the following guidelines.
1- Banana shape - boyish figures with hardly any curves, they are flat, so wear girly bikinis with cute prints ruffles tie ups to draw the eye to the detailing ans create vision of curves.
- Chose a high waisted bikini bottom.
- give extra attention to detailing and embellishments especially at the bust and waist line.
- avoid dark solid colors and prints instead go for bright colors and feminine prints catching the eye.
- Padded bikinis must.
2- Apple shape /inverted triangle - heavy upper body as compared to the lower body .
- halters , supportive tops with full cover up.
- avoid stringy tops and strapless
- solid colors, busy prints on top
3- Pear shape/ triangle - heavier bottom as compared to the upper body.
- Halters and boy shorts
- patterned tops and solid bottoms
- mix and match
- strapless, low cut tops if you are skinny
- distract from the heavier bottom
4-Hourglass body shape - Those having this shape are blessed as this is the perfect shape to die for. with the upper body and lower body being in equal proportions. Bust and hips size almost same.
- You are lucky as with this body shape nothing can go wrong. You can experiment with all styles to suit your body.
- Almost all patterns and colors will look good on you.
- skinny hourglass figure,wear the classic string bikini, tie sides.
- Those on the heavier side with larger chests should be careful of skimpy triangle tops, though, as they rarely offer enough support or coverage.Wear something with extra support.Halters, under wires.
- Avoid mis-matched bikini as it wont give you a proportionate and balanced look over all.Stick to a matching co-ordinated set.
SO GIRLS WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR LETS GO TAKE A DIP!!!
HEY GIRLS LEAVE YOUR TIPS BELOW AND LET ME KNOW MORE IDEAS AND BEAUTIFUL SWIMSUITS ....
TUNE IN FOR MORE NEWS AND STYLES FOR SWIMSUITS,,, COMING SOON,, KEEP ME UPDATED WITH YOUR THOUGHTS AND WHAT YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ... XOXOXOXO BHAKTI