Best Buys

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Easy Veg Cutlets

Firstly I am so sorry for being away from all you guys for so long. The weather was playing up and I had an active dengue in the house with other viral and cold and coughs making their presence felt as well. Thankfully things are much better and here I am doing what I love - nonstop banter with you all.
Monsoon = comfort food , sick days in  = comfort food and that's what I have been doing this entire while (in my defence)
So here goes an easy veg cutlet recipe to cheer one up instantly. Its healthy too (if you don't count the cheese). I had this at one of my friends place and loved it and came up with some tweaks here and there.




Vegetable Cutlets

Adjust the vegetables according to preference and taste.

1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
1/2 cup finely grated carrot
1 cup green peas
1/2 cup paneer grated
1/2 cup cheese grated
2 big potatoes boiled and smashed
1 small onion finely chopped
1/2 cup cabbage finely chopped
1/2 cup French beans finely chopped
salt
pepper
2 tspn ginger garlic paste
paprika (optional)
bread crumbs to coat
oil for frying
flour paste




Method

Mix all ingredients and seasoning together and mash properly.
You can mix a small quantity of bread or bread crumbs to hold the consistency.
Once the mixture is ready make small patties and dip them in the flour paste (optional) and then coat them with bread crumbs.
Deep fry or shallow fry according to your choice.
Enjoy piping hot with your choice of dip.
Excellent starter for get together and parties.

















Enjoy Your Veg Cutlets, share your pics and let me know how they were.

Until we meet again.
Stay Happy and Cheerful !!

Lots of Love
xoxo
Bhakti

1 comment:

you might also like