Best Buys

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Attic Attack

I along with my entire Food adda team attacked Attic in a new quest for food.
The Attic is located in Viman Nagar, Giga space. Considerably new on the block, we decided to try out this eye catching place.
Whenever I passed by on this road, I was always fascinated with this restaurant looking at its ambience from outside.
Let me tell you, no sooner than I entered this place I was pleasantly surprised as the ambience exceeded my expectations. The place is quite bigger than what it appears from outside.
Its like a cabin or a shack in an oasis of greens. Complete laid back vibe.
The service is really very good, warm and polite and I was really impressed.
The music in the background was really nice and they have a good collection of tracks, which compliments the ambience perfectly.
 




 
A huge plethora of food awaited us ..
and the stage is set ..
 
Attic serves a vast variety of food comprising -North Indian, Continental, Persian, Italian, Café.
 
We were presented with
 

 
My drink - Cool mint

 
MUSHROOM ROSEMERRY CHICKEN VELOUTTE
 
Warm creamy soup , would be perfect for winter.
 
Recommended

 
 VEG TACOS

BBQ Chicken wings
 
Recommended
One of the best chicken wings I have ever had. Juicy, tender, spicy, tangy, soft and completely flavorful.
I couldn't help my self and devoured a tad too many.
Must try. Just come here and hog their Chicken wings, if you are a wings fan like me.
You will fall in love with this place only with this one dish.

 
Cheese chilli toast
 
I was not very happy with this one.
Chilly and salt was missing, found it too bland for my taste.
The bread could have been better toasted(a bit soggy)
I will give this a miss.

 
Chicken Farcha ( Parsi )
 
 Recommended
Crispy, crunchy yet juicy and soft from outside.
Very less uses of spices and very mild flavors. Perfect Parsi food.
They do serve some really good Parsi cuisine .
Must try

Mexican Bean salad
 
It was nice and fresh.Crunch vegetables and a well balance of it.
A little less olive oil would have made great wonder.
 

GRILLED CHICKEN SALAD
 
creamy, succulent, well done with fresh and crispy lettuce.
I could keep on having this. 
Recommended

 
Chicken Dhansak
 
Don't compare their Dhansak with Dorabjees and you will enjoy eating it.
It was really good and yummy.
They can, may be change the way they serve, (though it really was well crafted) as the dhansak gets absorbed in the rice and its little dry to eat later on. Though they immediately filled us on the dhansak on request.
The rice can be caramelized more( then again, I like my rice sweet with dhansak)
The flavors were perfect, not too spicy or anything. They do a good job on this dish.
Must try.
Recommended

 
Mutton Rogan josh
 
Nice and tasty

 
Cheese Butter Masala

 
Hot chocolate shots

 
Bread Butter Pudding
I used my hot chocolate shot to drizzle the bread butter pudding result was really good.
The bread pudding itself was soft, still giving you the perfect texture on every bite.
 
A very heavy weekend dinner indeed. Time to party, lose some calories and shake some booty, that's exactly where the Food adda team headed too ;p
 
The Attic
3, GigaSpace, Air force Road.
Viman Nagar, Pune.
Tel – 020 40027755
 
xoxo
Bhakti


 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a cozy little place. Will like to visit them for the Parsi food :)

    ReplyDelete

you might also like