Best Buys

Monday, July 15, 2013

DIY Coasters

I am a Reduce - Recycle - Reuse type of girl. I love nature and hence want to do whatever little I can to save it. Besides I am miss crafty (self crowned).
While having my yogurt today afternoon, the lid of the container activated my crafty brain.
Instead of chucking throwing the lid in the dustbin, here's what I did.

Snap story --








Tadaa!  Coasters from disposable yogurt lids.

Coasters are indispensable in every house whether for tea, coffee, juice or drinks. They make for lovely gifts too with a personal touch. 
I am happy and satisfied with my little DIY project.
#simple pleasures in Life

P.S Remember to Reduce Recycle and Reuse whatever you can and do your bit for mother nature and environment.

xoxo
Bhakti

No comments:

Post a Comment

you might also like